We gets lots of requests for guest posts, so we have made this page to help you understand what out posting guidelines are.
- Please include an author bio with your guest post, and make it fun and interesting.
- You may include a link or two in your post, if said links are relevant and point to material that is of value to our readership.
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We’ll take care of finding a nice photo to match to your post – no need to send one in, but they are appreciated
- Submit your posts in Word .doc format.
- Please credit all sources, assets and use common sense.
- Your post must be original work that hasn’t been offered or published elsewhere.
- A guest post is a gift that you give away. If your article is accepted, you grant a license for agentright.com to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts – for example, on your own site – but the article in its entirety should not appear elsewhere.
- If your article is accepted, you consent to the full article, extracts, samples or examples appearing in other agent right.com products and/or services. Don’t worry – we’ll credit you as author.
- Must be more than 450 words
- A Gravatar would be excellent – as the site grows this will become a requirement as we are working on some new author features which will require this in order to keep the sites presentation clear.
Please use the form on the right to suggest your ideas for a guest article. Let us know your ideas for the article and then we can go from there!